MeeT tHe MilLeRs

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

AND SHE'S OFF!


EVER since Elle was born I’m pretty sure she has been dreaming of the day she would be mobile.  About two week ago Elle built up her courage to finally start crawling.  She loves the independence of roaming where ever she wants.  Within the same week of crawling she started to pull herself up which has been my biggest fear, she has definitely had her fair share of falls and tears.  Elle has also proved to us how motivated she is to take the next step closer to walking, by standing all by herself.  Tim was playing with Elle by the mirror and when he let go of her she would stand for like 10 seconds all by herself. She loved it! She was smiling with a hint of concern on her face, not sure of what this new sense of freedom was. By the time I could grab the camera we could only get her standing for like 5 seconds.  When I say she’s off I really mean it. I’m thinking next week she will try flying, just kidding that might take two weeks. Anyways I have so many new videos of Baby Elle. I sure hope you have some time to watch them.
This was Ellie's first day of crawling. Now she's a   pro at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment