MeeT tHe MilLeRs

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy 1/2 Birthday Elle




ELLE has been growing and changing like crazy. She is 6 months today and so full of joy. She has started to smile so much and even started to giggle a little bit. She started rolling over from her back to her tummy right after her 4 month appointment. She now can sit up on her own for a short little time and I have even started to feed her baby cereal which is a work in progress.  But my favorite thing that Ellie does is bounce. She loves to be held up so she can bounce on your lap, which is so dang cute. Another thing that Elle has been doing lately is make a funny noise with her mouth and tongue. I uploaded a video of her having some fun with noises she has discovered she can make. 
     


 * Fun Noises *











For Elle's 6th month birthday we went to In n Out Burger, which is pretty much where we go every Friday night. It's about all we can do with a babe in the fam.









                                           
                                 
                                        * Laughs & Giggles *




When we came home from In n Out Elle was so happy she was really starting to laugh and giggle for the first time. I uploaded a video of it.

4 comments:

  1. love love love it...I loved Elle's birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww Rach!! I'm so happy you guys have a blog! She is so dang cute!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am IN LOVE with the first picture. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! There will be more to come soon

    ReplyDelete