MeeT tHe MilLeRs

Sunday, September 9, 2012

BIG 30!


I’m so bummed.  For Tim’s 30th birthday party I had so many pictures I took, but when I went to upload them they all disappeared, so I guess I will be describing the birthday party for this post.  I wanted to go all out for Tim’s big 30. So I threw him a surprise party Friday after work.  There ended up being more kids there then adults at the party which made it a rockin’ party.  I had all of Tim’s favorite foods there like Hawaiian pizza, Root Beer, homemade salsa thanks to Megan, a tie dyed cake which I really wanted to show off to ya’ll, and an apple pie and vanilla ice cream from Avila Valley Farms and you can’t forget the carrots.  It ended up being pretty fun, but  for the real fun we went to Six Flags the next day with some friends of ours that live in Ventura as well as Tia and Tod who made it out. The rides were pretty intense and I’ve decided I’m all roller coastered out for awhile.  Morgan and Nicole snapped this photo of us right before takeoff. 

2 comments:

  1. wHAT A fun wife you are to throw Tim such a fun birthday! AND the Whales are Awesome! Wow next year I want to come see those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to come it's not an option plus we have a bigger place now. By the way I read your blog and i loved Lucy's story,so happy for her.

    ReplyDelete