MeeT tHe MilLeRs

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

*I Love America*

I Love the 4th of July!  It’s my favorite holiday probably because it’s the only big holiday during the summer.  It’s something about the hot sun, lemonade, and fireworks that pulls me in.  Last year while we lived in San Diego Tim and I drove up to the central coast for the 4th to hang out with Megan and Rob, we liked it so much we moved here.  This year we were moving the week of the 4th so Tim had the whole week off! It was awesome having him home that long even though he was actually out surfing before I even woke up.Anyways this 4th of July turned out to be pretty fun. In the morning we went to the Cayucos parade with Meg and Rob, the Fishers and the Becks some of Robs friends. It was a small town parade, but those are the best they had some pretty good floats.  Then we walked down to the beach where they were having a sand castle competition. For some reason we only got one picture of the competition, but it was my favorite one “The Other End of Mt. Rushmore” hehe .  When we got home from Cayucos Tia and Tod where here to hang out we went to the sand dunes then we went and looked at the sea lions and finally we ended the night by watching fireworks at a friend’s house from church.  This is why I love the 4th of July.  Never a cloud in the sky everyone’s out of their house hanging out with the community and most importantly celebrating our freedom in America.   







No comments:

Post a Comment