MeeT tHe MilLeRs

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Good Bye San Diego :( Hello Pismo Beach :)


We have had so much fun the year and a half we have lived here in San Diego. We will miss so much of San Diego and so many people here.  I got the opportunity to work with Tim a short time during tax season. I enjoyed it full heartily. The ladies Tim worked with Edy and Sue were so fun and nice to me always buying me hot chocolates and peanut M&M’s.  After Elle was born we made it a tradition to bring in Elle to the office like twice a month.   I will miss Sue and Edy so much, but promise to be back soon to stop in and say hello.
It has been so fun as well to have family come to see us here, we love visitors. It gives us an excuse to spend money and have a little extra fun. The friends at church have been super fun as well, always inviting us to bonfires, beach days, and trips to the yogurt shop.  San Diego 1st ward we will miss you guys come visit us in Pismo Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment